Activity Stream
48,131 MEMBERS
33 ONLINE
KwwHosting On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter KwwHosting On Twitter KwwHosting On Facebook KwwHosting On Google+

View Poll Results: What's your favorite forum software?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • vBulletin

63 45.32%
  • IPB

27 19.42%
  • phpBB

38 27.34%
  • SMF

9 6.47%
  • Other

2 1.44%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1.    What's your favorite forum software?   What's your favorite forum software? What's your favorite forum software?
    If you ever need anything legit from IPS, tell me as I got a Perpetual license with them
    Extremely helpful article about hiding your identity here

2.   Sponsored Links

3.    What's your favorite forum software?   What's your favorite forum software? What's your favorite forum software?
    I prefer phpBB. Fast & user friendly.

4.    What's your favorite forum software?   What's your favorite forum software? What's your favorite forum software?
    Vovachka
    Quote Originally Posted by Lease View Post
    If you ever need anything legit from IPS, tell me as I got a Perpetual license with them
    Same here, you can also get it at invisionize for free tho

•    What's your favorite forum software?   What's your favorite forum software? What's your favorite forum software?
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    PlatinumW.org NexusDDL.com HD-United.org CheckLinks.org FLVD.org
    vb for me ipb is slow...

•    What's your favorite forum software?   What's your favorite forum software? What's your favorite forum software?
    I prefer vBulletin.

I can offer this to those of you running on nulled vBulletin software too. If you ever need any modifications, skins, etc from vBulletin.org just get in contact with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I prefer vBulletin.

I can offer this to those of you running on nulled vBulletin software too. If you ever need any modifications, skins, etc from vBulletin.org just get in contact with me.
    Say i have access to a licence number to install a vBulletin forum atm, but it runs out in like 2weeks, will it just suddenly stop or die?

Or will just carry on as normal?

:confused:

If you have an Owned license, you are legally allowed to run vbulletin for as long as you want.

If you have a Leased license, you are meant to remove it, but it's up to you though.. if you don't remove it, they may cancel you license.
    After 1 year, you must renew your license or remove the software from your site.
    Info:
    https://www.vbulletin.com/order/

If you have an Owned license, you are legally allowed to run vbulletin for as long as you want.

If you have a Leased license, you are meant to remove it, but it's up to you though.. if you don't remove it, they may cancel you license.

Info:
    https://www.vbulletin.com/order/
    Oh i see, cheers for the info

*is still trying to choose a domain atm, im down to 3 choices lol*

:mad:

No probs
    Try posting up your domain ideas and we also might be able to help you choose

No probs
    Try posting up your domain ideas and we also might be able to help you choose
    I would, but where would i post it?

I really can't think tonight lol

Edit: found it lol.

• Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information