Activity Stream
48,131 MEMBERS
32 ONLINE
KwwHosting On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter KwwHosting On Twitter KwwHosting On Facebook KwwHosting On Google+
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1.    One of the Best LinkCheckers   One of the Best LinkCheckers One of the Best LinkCheckers
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Jesus View Post
    Downloaded! I'm going to work on converting this to a vBulletin plugin that automatically checks links (just as warez-bb does). It'll be a while until I can figure out how, but I'll notify you all when it's out (it'll be free, of course)!
    i'll be interested in testing that for you

2.   Sponsored Links

3.    One of the Best LinkCheckers   One of the Best LinkCheckers One of the Best LinkCheckers
    nothing new about vB links checker plugin?
    I am interested on testing to

4.    One of the Best LinkCheckers   One of the Best LinkCheckers One of the Best LinkCheckers
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    PlatinumW.org NexusDDL.com HD-United.org CheckLinks.org FLVD.org
    A guy from WBB is making it... Lets wait and watch

5.    One of the Best LinkCheckers   One of the Best LinkCheckers One of the Best LinkCheckers
    Banned
    Oh man.. I can't wait.

What version of vBulletin is he converting it to?

3.6.8 would be AWESOME

6.    One of the Best LinkCheckers   One of the Best LinkCheckers One of the Best LinkCheckers
    Banned
    When I check a link, I get this error

Notice: Undefined index: k in /home/user/public_html/directory/linkchecker.php on line 128

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/user/public_html/directory/linkchecker.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /home/user/public_html/directory/linkchecker.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined index: d in /home/user/public_html/directory/linkchecker.php on line 46

Notice: Undefined index: d in /home/user/public_html/directory/linkchecker.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: d in /home/user/public_html/directory/linkchecker.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: d in /home/user/public_html/directory/linkchecker.php on line 52

I tried changing the .php file back to lc.php and that didn't work.

7.    One of the Best LinkCheckers   One of the Best LinkCheckers One of the Best LinkCheckers
    Dman i have been working with your script to implement with phpbb3 , it seemed to be working well but at present my host does not allow the features such as fsock etc.. on the host

But a great script,

8.    One of the Best LinkCheckers   One of the Best LinkCheckers One of the Best LinkCheckers
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    actually someone by name hawke already has made the script

9.    One of the Best LinkCheckers   One of the Best LinkCheckers One of the Best LinkCheckers
    Banned
    is this available for invision?

10.    One of the Best LinkCheckers   One of the Best LinkCheckers One of the Best LinkCheckers
    Website's:
    hd-scene.com babeswaiting.com pixshore.com
    This script is really great ... can u fix some for easy-share.com also as even the file is alive it shows dead sometimes ... can u fix that

Thx for the script

11.    One of the Best LinkCheckers   One of the Best LinkCheckers One of the Best LinkCheckers
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    fixed..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information