Activity Stream
48,131 MEMBERS
34 ONLINE
KwwHosting On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter KwwHosting On Twitter KwwHosting On Facebook KwwHosting On Google+
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
  1.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    Of course not.

I never share anything I've coded except WC scripts.
    Projects:
    WCDDL - The Professional DDL Script
    Top Secret Project: In Development - ZOMG
    ImgTrack - Never Have Dead Images Again!

2.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Website's:
    4rc.org pivx.net mambaturk.com
    Autosubmitter for wordpress is available?

• DisRespected: Dlow (Still he owe me 30$)
    • My Websites are again up!!!!Moved own server

3.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    It may be, i don't remember if I finished coding it.

If it is available, its called the "In-forum submitter".
    Projects:
    WCDDL - The Professional DDL Script
    Top Secret Project: In Development - ZOMG
    ImgTrack - Never Have Dead Images Again!

4.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    damn its changed since my days, i still have the first 2 EVER autosubmitters maybe ill share but don't see you need it when you have JmZ's hes the man...

first: it opens a page with all the sites in a sort of tab which you have to click each one you submit too (made by naz in 2005)
    second: the one phaze used for years, i had it before he bought it off the coder

5.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Banned
    Website's:
    WarezWorm.net SpookyWarez.net DJWarez.org WarezJungle.org AlienMP3.com WarezAlliance.net
    @Addicted can you share the scripts with us?

6.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Autosubmitters are easy to make. Like majorly. I could code a simple one in 10 minutes lol.

7.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Banned
    Website's:
    WarezWorm.net SpookyWarez.net DJWarez.org WarezJungle.org AlienMP3.com WarezAlliance.net
    @dlshack can you please code it and share it with us?

8.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    WarezLinkers is too big for me

btw. JmZ, can you do somekind of script to classified ddl sites by the traffic according to alexa ?

9.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by szarki432 View Post
    WarezLinkers is too big for me

btw. JmZ, can you do somekind of script to classified ddl sites by the traffic according to alexa ?
    How lazy are you? Just check yourself. You can use the compare boxes under the main graph and check loads at the same time.

Also their are lots of posts where people ask which DDL sites are the best and biggest and best to submit to. Search for them.

What's even better still is their are lots posts where people have asked which sites don't require a button or linkback. Search these too and you'll have the a great list of the best sites to submit to. No point in JmZ putting a lot of work in coding an alexa mod when even better info is already available.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

10.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Website's:
    needszone.org
    Have put add-ons to firefox
    just click link title
    Respected: Exiles TanpaNama

11.   Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread Information