Activity Stream
48,131 MEMBERS
34 ONLINE
KwwHosting On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter KwwHosting On Twitter KwwHosting On Facebook KwwHosting On Google+
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    That's right

2.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    use this and its great

3.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Website's:
    nuclearwarez.com
    Where exactly can i add the code?

Thank you.

4.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Website's:
    4rc.org pivx.net mambaturk.com
    Hi JmZ i wanted to open also DDL site but all time i get mail my submit.php page not correct

5.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    Be sure you submit the url to your submit.php, not the url to your site.

6.   Sponsored Links

7.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Website's:
    warezxtc.com
    Quote Originally Posted by JmZ View Post
    Be sure you submit the url to your submit.php, not the url to your site.
    Hey what would it take to have my site automatically ticked?

8.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    A donation. Check the members area for the costs, it's only about $12 or so for gold membership (bold and ticked) and about $10 for silver (ticked).

9.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    nice submitter bro i might start using this it looks promising

10.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Banned
    can some more options be added to it like :-
    Check all the box to submit at once ?
    Or make it like tis ...
    in autosubmit.php we edit like this
    phaze.ddl = Yes
    mechoDDL = No
    Undernation = yes
    i think that will be child's play to u .. plz do this for me atleast
    [/quote]
    And Correct the thread tittle (for ex it will make GRAND.THEFT.AUTO into Grand Theft Auto and remove certain words like DVDRIP , TS , CAM , )...
    This will help to

11.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Replacing suffixes and prefixes will cause too many problems as there may be a release called "TS Movie" so it'd be renamed incorrectly. This is really for the webmaster to do. I know some guy on these forums did it but I don't agree with the feature due to it's unreliability.

As for a "check all" link, everyone wants this but it defeats the point of webmasters paying to be ticked by default (as everyone will just tick all sites anyway). So the only way I could go about doing this without affecting silver/gold members would be to make it members only or something. I'll look into it soon though.

Also, I changed the link verification system so it's much more accurate now and does not require the drop-down box.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information