Activity Stream
48,131 MEMBERS
34 ONLINE
KwwHosting On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter KwwHosting On Twitter KwwHosting On Facebook KwwHosting On Google+
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Banned
    webmasters paying to be ticked ?? what u mean ?

2.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    It's a paid membership option.
    You can donate to be ticked by default and/or bolded for a month.
    Only like $10, so I actually get something back for all of the work i've done on it.

3.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Banned
    Website's:
    SKDown.Net WarezGuru.Org RARdownload.net
    people need to pay 10$ a month to have his site ticked?

or 10$ life time..

4.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    10$ life time! lol

5.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    its per month actually which is nothing to the webmasters who use it
    not many people do donate anyway.

all donations go back into the server too

6.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Banned
    Website's:
    SKDown.Net WarezGuru.Org RARdownload.net
    Ak47: lifetime ur case

well 10$ is too much and not even worth it, unless someone is gonna do it to support your work.

gotphaze brings 1500 links per day, my ddl submitter around 200 half of them by me.
    and warezlinkers,.. i really don't know, most links soo far are from:
    gotphaze and autoddlsubmitter.com
    i do not support ddlsubmitter as he asks for 30$ to get listed. but i will consider it soon when i knew u ask 10$ per month.

7.   Sponsored Links

8.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    I've had the $10 gold membership since the month it started TDSII.
    Get out of my thread please.

Phaze once offered for my auto to take over gotphaze if he hosted it, I turned it down and made it the second most popular auto around. So stop coming in my threads trying to make my auto sound bad.

I'll request a mod to warn you if you insist on hijacking my threads again.

Note to everyone else: Please do not start discussing my post or TDSII's post here as this is a thread dedicated to my auto, not a hijacked flame war.

9.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Respected Developer
    tdsii if you have anything to say about WarezLinker's Autosubmitter create a thread. Please do not hijack JmZ's thread (this goes for everyone else too), We should be appreciate what he is doing.

Any off-topic replies after this post then the member will be infracted.

Thank you & Enjoy.

10.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    yes thanks Jmz I like the select all feature...is this going to stay or is it taking up to much load?

11.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    I don't think that it should be taking up too much load, so i guess it'll stay....then again I don't know since I don't have access to the server LOL

but it's a very nice addition, thanks JmZ
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information