Activity Stream
48,131 MEMBERS
34 ONLINE
KwwHosting On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter KwwHosting On Twitter KwwHosting On Facebook KwwHosting On Google+
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
  1.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    The select all feature will probably be staying.
    Originally I didn't have a clue as to what resources it would use. Reason being, it'll use more than usual because everyone will submit to ALL sites (more connections).

It seems to be running fine though.

Also added the set-all-types drop down.

2.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    I noticed the set-all-types drop down just the other day and thought I had been missing it..... Glad to know it's new...lol
    You've got a GREAT submitter! Thanks for making it available!

3.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Banned
    Website's:
    SKDown.Net WarezGuru.Org RARdownload.net
    curl isnt that intensive, unless 5 people are using it at a time. even in this case, if ur code is optimized it wont even cross 1%

4.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    It's intensive if you do all the requests at once, even on a quad core server.
    One by one it's fine. But if every webmaster submitted at once it'd be a different situation.

5.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Website's:
    WarezWitch.com
    well found out this only works with vb, and phpbb, won't work for smf 1.1.8 using php5 and mysql 5
    Respected
    Th3_Narcissist - Hawk - DeathKnell - Flash - JmZ - Exel - Elio - Want to be next?
    Disrespected
    Smartzkool - Gat Dat - Gill - AK47 - Want to be next?

6.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Website's:
    4rc.org pivx.net mambaturk.com
    This function will be very useful..Deleting sharing group name and points from name which we will submit..

As you know websites doesnt accept like
    James.Bond.007.DiVx.pukka.2008. (etc..)

Whitelist not working for all website

And should be James Bond 007 (2008)
    i hope u understand what i mean

Thanks

7.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    I personally think if you wanted titles like that, you'd post them like that to begin with.
    But that isn't taking into account the fact that almost everyone circulates the same spidered crap using "auto posters" (which does have the "." titles).

Anyway, I may implement an optional feature but I'm not certain yet.

8.   Sponsored Links

9.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Website's:
    4rc.org pivx.net mambaturk.com
    Good thanks for your effort..You save all of my scrap websites and u make them one hitmaker

10.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Just so you all know, the drop-down list is optional. The text-link is compulsary but obviously can be "styled" into your site as you wish.

Don't know if i posted that before but I'm posting it now so new webmasters know.

11.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Website's:
    oriforums.com sexilation.com cgprimorje.com restrictedwarez.net
    warezlinkers don't work for my site last 2-3 days. it show report that submitted on checked sites, but links are not listed on ddl sites.

What's happening with warezlinkers autosub.?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information