Activity Stream
48,131 MEMBERS
34 ONLINE
KwwHosting On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter KwwHosting On Twitter KwwHosting On Facebook KwwHosting On Google+
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    I use it Daily and havent had a problem in months

2.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Website's:
    oriforums.com sexilation.com cgprimorje.com restrictedwarez.net
    I have used WL auto for a few months and everything was great, but problems started about 2-3 days ago. Is any possibility that I submitted more then 30 links per 24h and because of that WL auto do not send my links do ddl sites?

3.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Website's:
    WarezWitch.com
    tried to add new ddl site, never gets added, whatsup?
    Respected
    Th3_Narcissist - Hawk - DeathKnell - Flash - JmZ - Exel - Elio - Want to be next?
    Disrespected
    Smartzkool - Gat Dat - Gill - AK47 - Want to be next?

4.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    I just didn't do the queue of sites yet, will be done today.
    If you get rejected, you submitted the URL to your site rather than your submit.php most likely.

5.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Website's:
    oriforums.com sexilation.com cgprimorje.com restrictedwarez.net
    Quote Originally Posted by only1_PO View Post
    warezlinkers don't work for my site last 2-3 days. it show report that submitted on checked sites, but links are not listed on ddl sites.

What's happening with warezlinkers autosub.?

Sorry, it was my mistake. WarezLinkers works great. Maybe I put wrong url (without www. or maybe submitted over 40 urls)

I integrated WL in my phpBB forum and I can say that WL is still the best autosubmiter.

6.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Website's:
    WarezWitch.com
    k jmz me guilty of submitting the url and not to the submit.php, will wait for you to do the queue then redo it
    Respected
    Th3_Narcissist - Hawk - DeathKnell - Flash - JmZ - Exel - Elio - Want to be next?
    Disrespected
    Smartzkool - Gat Dat - Gill - AK47 - Want to be next?

7.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    Just done it sorry for delay, server went down.

Can you please resticky this eventually?

It is quite an important service and an important thread for information so I'd appreciate it if you kept it stickied this time.

I've just changed a huge chunk of core code in my auto so it should be much faster now.

Various webmasters have tested it and proved it to be at least two times faster.

8.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Website's:
    missionw.org wcruiser.com
    just used it so much beter jmz good work!

9.   Sponsored Links

10.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    Just sent my first batch of downloads.
    Small suggestion - add option to "save" checkboxes with lists you submit to - for example i'm whitelisted on only 4-5 sites and i dont want to submit to every list.

11.    WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.   WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever. WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.
    some of them dont require a whitelist tho

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information